Thank you so much! That means a lot to me (:
The one you’re on.
Hi love! There’s actually a UK brand called Makeup Revolution that makes a palette called the “Iconic 3” which is an exact dupe for the Naked 3 palette. It’s $5 and with shipping to the US, it’s around $12, so it’s still a great deal.
Silk Naturals also makes single shadows specifically designed to look like the Urban Decay ones, you can see their shadows compared to UD in the picture below. You can buy these all together for $39.99 (which isn’t too far from the $52 Urban Decay price tag) or you can buy them individually for $5 if there are specific shades you’d like to try.
Lastly, there are a few drugstore dupes out there like the L’Oreal Infallible shadow in “Amber Rush” which is a dupe for UD “Trick”. And the “Crease” shade in Maybelline’s “Chic Naturals” quad is a dupe for UD “Buzz”.
Hope this helps!
1. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in “Pink in Devotion” and Revlon Lip Butter in “Sorbet”
2. MAC lipstick in “Snob” and Revlon lipstick in “Pink Pout”
3. MAC lipstick in “Happy Go Lucky” and Maybelline “Fuchsia Fierce”
Try using serums or natural oils on any dry patches. That way, those areas will be moisturized without making your entire face oily.
I personally really love the following:
+ Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil
+ Caudalie Divine Oil
+ Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Oil
+ Mario Badescu Herbal Hydrating Serum
1. I start off by surface cleansing (removing the first layer of makeup) with Philosophy’s Purity cleanser. I love it because it melts makeup away and is gentle enough to get the eyeliner and mascara off my eyes.
2. Then, with my Olay ProX brush, I deep clean with the Ole Henriksen African Red Tea cleanser. It’s an amazing cleanser for all skin types because it doesn’t remove the skin’s natural moisture.
3. Afterwards, I use the Clinique Acne Solutions toner to clean and tighten pores.
4. Every other day I’ll use the Olay Spot Fading treatment on acne scars to help them diminish over time.
5. Then I finish by moisturizing with the Simple Replenishing Rich moisturizer.
6. And if I’ve got any blemishes I’ll use the Clean & Clear Persa Gel as a spot treatment.
7. About three times a week I’ll use Lush’s Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask, I feel like it really does wonders for my acne-prone skin.
I love the Too Faced Lip Injection in “Bee Sting” (I don’t know if it’s still available though), Essence lip cream in “Soft Nude”, YSL Rouge Volupte “Nude Beige” & L’Oreal Color Caresse in “Sheer Linen”
The original Naked palette. The golds and bronzes will help make your eyes stand out.
Carl’s Jr. you need to stop with the commercials. Seriously.
The original Naked palette has always been my favorite of the three. The Naked 3 is gorgeous but the looks you’ll create will have all the same rosey tone, which is beautiful but you get more variation with the original.